This peel-and-press sticker craft gives kids everything they need to easily create a spectacular piece of "stained glass" art. Just hold up the sheet of colored stickers to the clear frame, peel them off one at a time, and stick them on. Grooves and outlines on the frame make it easy to fit each sticker--featuring realistic textures like bubbles or swirls--into just the right spot. Use the included cord and suction cup to hang the finished artwork in a sunny window to see the beautiful butterfly shimmer to life. Young artists will be enchanted by the results and proud to show them off!
Melissa & Doug
Stained Glass Made Easy - Butterfly
- Peel and press stickers onto grooved frame to create luminous art
- Hang in a sunny window to see the "stained glass" butterfly shimmer and glow
- Colorful stickers feature realistic textures like bubbles and swirls
- Includes ready-to-hang cord and suction cup
- Develops concentration, fine motor skills, and hand-eye coordination
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236.